Jouw nieuwe baan en werkplek
Create the most innovative security solutions for our stores and online platforms to shape tomorrow’s retail.
As our Domain Security Officer within the Global Support Office, you become an important part of the Global Information Security Advisory Department. There you will work as a Domain Security Officer at Albert Heijn, Etos or Gall & Gall under the banner Ahold Delhaize. You make sure our customers get an optimal and smooth customer experience in our stores and online, whilst safeguarding their data and our systems. You will also work on groundbreaking, innovative services such as our online shopping experience, mechanization of our distribution centers and in-store innovations, such as securing the hardware for our tap-to-go service.
As Domain Security Officer, make an impact at Ahold Delhaize by:
- Advising on innovative security solutions for Albert Heijn and our global organization.
- Advising on the centralization of our security controls.
- Working closely with our other Security Experts of the Global Cyber Security Teams.
- Conducting and facilitating security reviews.
- Being the First Point of Contact for almost all security-related topics. The platform security consultant will act as the conduit to expertise available within the ISO (Information Security Office) team.
- Formally assessing information security risks related to solution / business projects, determine the potential impact of those risks, and conduct follow-up, throughout the project lifecycle, on any necessary remediation efforts.
- Working hand in hand with DevOps teams (developers, architects, product owners, business) to serve the platform’s requirements and ISO requirements to ensure that the security posture is in line with the risk appetite and threat landscape.
- Conducting initial and ongoing formal assessments of information security risks related to vendors, determine the potential impact of those risks, and conduct follow-up on any necessary remediation efforts.
- Developing a specialized knowledge of and key relationships with the local brand, ensuring that security is imbedded in each brand and that their security needs are being met. Collaborate with other team members to identify opportunities for implementing common security solutions.
Your new workplace and colleagues
As Domain Security Officer for the Global Information Security Advisory Department, you will be working at Ahold Delhaize. Approximately 370,000 employees worldwide serve over 50 million customers a week. On a somewhat smaller scale, you will be working with 1,500 colleagues in Zaandam, the Netherlands. Occasionally, you visit our other offices in the region. For example, our offices in Brussels, as business requires. By working together to improve every day and through innovation, we reinforce our role as a leader in retail and e-commerce. This is also how we build on trusted local brands. Strong brands that offer a great deal of knowledge, experience, and impact.
You will find your new workplace at our bustling head office, next to Zaandam train station. More specifically, on the 8th floor of the Global Support Office (GSO) in the Global Information Security Department. However, due to COVID-19, we currently still work from home as much as possible.
Everything you do with your colleagues is directly visible in our stores and for people at home.
Dit bieden we jou
At Ahold Delhaize we want to grow. That is only possible if you grow with us. That is why you can go in all directions with us career-wise and in your personal development. While we work together to build our brand and your career, you can count on (based on 40 hours a week):
- A gross monthly salary up to € 6.500,-.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home.
- A very good pension plan with a personal contribution of 5.3%.
- Reimbursement of your travel expenses to and from Zaandam.
- 20 vacation days.
- A personal budget, which you can decide to spend on extra vacation days, discounts or pay-outs.
- The possibility to attend training courses at our expense.
- A bonus on top of your salary.
- Attractive discounts on various insurance policies.
- A laptop and telephone.
- A 10% discount on your grocery shopping in our Albert Heijn stores, up to € 300 per year.
- Regularly fun promotions and delicious tastings with free products.