WHAT YOU'LL DO
You will own the full lifecycle of recruiting activities for experienced hires for WESA DAS and BCG Platinion (PLA) and will be based in Amsterdam. You will act as a trusted advisor on the approach to identify, recruit and hire top talent for DAS and BCG PLA and will own and drive the implementation of this strategy. As a recruitment expert you will be expected to have a good understanding of the target groups and how to engage them. With input from DAS and PLA leadership you will operationalise the sourcing, screening, relationship building, offer preparation and delivery and hiring processes for all candidates in a high-volume, fast-paced setting. It is critical that you maintain high quality standards and delivers a positive experience for all candidates and key stakeholders at each phase of the recruiting process.
Your tasks will include:
- Responsible for end to end recruitment for Digital BCG – core and Platinion
- Developing synergies and sharing best practices within the DAS/PLA WESA recruiting team, and BCG recruiting team
- Implementing the recruiting strategy and sourcing candidates using different sourcing channels: direct approach, referrals, social media platforms, job boards etc
- Briefing and managing agencies when needed
- Managing the recruiting process ensuring a good candidate experience, a rapid and consistent process across the region
- Managing key stakeholder relationships (partners, consultants) as a trusted partner and valued advisor, building a deep understanding of both the DAS and BCG Platinion businesses, role requirements and desired candidate profiles
- Meeting with the Amsterdam MDs and Partners to discuss hiring plans, taking briefs and working closely to meet the hiring needs.
- Acting as the local point of contact, making sure new joiners are on-boarded well and helping team members navigate across the organization.
- Helping the BCG HR Managers when needed on some specific actions.
- Being the key contact for all Amsterdam recruiting activities
- Collating data, statistics and reports on Amsterdam Recruiting activities as required
- Contributing to the review of the approach to recruiting, challenging current thinking, developing and re-defining new ideas, concepts and best practice
- Leading new projects and initiatives to improve the recruiting process
YOU'RE GOOD AT
- Process management; maintaining clear systems and dealing with multiple tasks at once
- Performing successfully in a fast-paced and intellectually intense environment
- Working with a strong attention to detail and accuracy, particularly when under pressure
- Using your excellent interpersonal skills and service-oriented approach to build lasting partnerships with various stakeholders at all levels; including the local and international recruiting teams, consulting staff and HR teams in BCG Platinion and BCG
- Using your creativity and persistence to source candidates in pools where competition is high
- Communicating in a clear and effective manner, both verbally and in writing
- Influencing and driving strategy through your strong business acumen, intellectual curiosity, judgement, and advisory skills
- Owning projects and being naturally proactive and quality-driven
YOU BRING (EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS)
- 3-5+ years of structured candidate sourcing and recruiting successful experience in the technology/the professional services space
- Experience working for/in professional services
- Experience recruiting candidates with extensive IT background: architects, developers, IT consultants
- Strong academic credentials
- Fluency in English and Dutch