We are looking for a Director Compliance to join our Risk & Compliance team at Intertrust in the Netherlands. In this role you will join an international team of colleagues and will be leading a team of 8 staff. In this role you will be advising and guiding the Intertrust Netherlands service lines, ensuring timely execution of the annual Compliance Monitoring Plan.
With over 4,000 employees across 30 jurisdictions in Europe, the Americas, Asia Pacific and the Middle-East, we are a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to our clients. Delivering high-quality, tailored fund, corporate, capital market and private wealth services to its clients, with a view to building long-term relationships. At Intertrust Group we work with global law firms and accountancy firms, multinational corporations, financial institutions, fund managers, high net worth individuals and family offices.
As the Director Compliance you will be responsible for:
- To lead the provision of compliance and regulatory advice and guidance to the Intertrust Netherlands business in line with group policies and procedures and regulatory requirements
- To work with the service lines to provide pro-active compliance and regulatory advice in relation to the assessment of new business and the reassessment of existing business. This includes ad hoc advice and guidance on compliance and regulatory matters
- To deliver on the annual Compliance Monitoring Programme
- To follow regulatory trends, keep track of changes to laws and regulations relevant to the Intertrust Netherlands business, including but not limited to ASTO, AML and Sanctions laws, and ensure these are incorporated in the respective internal policies
- To communicate and provide guidance to the business on changes to policies and relevant upcoming regulatory or legal changes
- To oversee, manage and respond to ad hoc queries from key stakeholders, including the regulator and Group Compliance
- To collate and analyse management information and develop and deliver Compliance reports to relevant stakeholders including service line boards and Group Compliance as required from time to time
- To support the Director Risk & Compliance, Netherlands to engage in wider business projects from a Compliance perspective. To ensure that regulatory and legal aspects are considered and implemented and to communicate the same within the Compliance team
- To prepare and deliver relevant training to staff on anti-money laundering and the countering of terrorist financing (AML/CFT), and regulatory compliance matters
- Ensure all allocated tasks are proactively managed to resolution
- Be an expert in the allocated field of responsibility, being able to provide advice and technical input as required to both client teams and operations staff
- Establish and maintain good relationships with all client teams offering guidance and development when required and assist in any training needs
- Collaborate and support the Director, Risk & Compliance, Netherlands with the Compliance team’s work planning Set objectives for the team and manage performance to achieve those