About the job
As Senior Financial Account Manager at Intertrust you have the opportunity to lead a team of passionate and talented people. Your responsibilities as a core member of our team will be incredibly diverse, including working with complex international clients and structures and supporting team members towards positive results.
As Senior Financial Account Manager, you play a critical role in the success of our business. You will be responsible for a wide range of projects, including:
- Developing balance sheets, profit-and-loss accounts and annual reports;
- Working closely with our Financial Account Managers and company lawyers as well as with external accountants, law firms and tax advisors;
- Analysing financial and fiscal data to create both internal and external financial reports and statements;
- Supporting and mentoring a talented team of junior and medior financial account managers.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for individuals who:
- Want to succeed, grow, be challenged and challenge others;
- Have strong communication and leadership skills;
- Can comprehend and manage complex international clients and finance structures;
- Have a Bachelor or Masters in Business Administration, Accounting, Economics or equivalent;
- Have at least 7 years of relevant work experience;
- Are fluent in Dutch and English, written and spoken;
- Work experience in trust services a plus.