As our Senior Application Manager you are responsible for the business continuity of applications regarding the maintenance and acceptance of new mostly standard applications. Our mission is “To become fossil free within one generation in this role you are on the forefront of this mission. As our Senior Application Consultant you ensure that our users can work efficient, that the IT systems are meeting the IT and security requirements and you are responsible of dividing the operational task within the team.
We are looking for an ambitious Application Manager that wants to learn, helps to improve and innovate the IT delivery while supporting our journey to building up the IT department for Wind and Heat. The applications we support are used to collect data from various sources in every stage of the lifecycle of wind turbines: from measuring wind before the turbine is built, data analysis tools to design wind parks, while digital tracking of staff to assets during construction and survey during operation of the wind farm.
You, as Senior Application Manager have a managing role in the application development, deployment and maintenance of a specific IT delivery and you are the counterpart of the System Owner. You are capable of building strong, trusting relationships with internal customers, suppliers and other internal stakeholders. You act proactively and drive quality and stimulate continuous improvements while fulfilling commitments.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
- Managing the production aspects of an IT delivery to ensure service levels are fulfilled.
- Ensure that controls defined by System Owner and or end users are performed, tracked and reported.
- Divide the operational tasks among the team members and act as a coach.
- Coordinating and execute technical changes on the different services.
- Act as an interface between Infrastructure and within other Application Operation teams to assure upgrades, patches and system releases.
- Develop the technical Roadmap together with the System Owners and IT Operations teams.